New Trending Topics and Study Material

Breaking

Tag

Tricks & Tips (17) News (5) PHP (5) Android (3) SEO (1) free paytm cash (1)

Monday 21 January 2019

The Best Happy Birthday Quotes 2019

ROMANTIC BIRTHDAY

b-day image | happy birthday


My love for you has a never-ending supply. Happy birthday my darling, may our love never run dry.


You make my wishes come true every day. Today, I hope that your birthday with is granted. Happy birthday.


I love you more than words can say. I hope you have a happy birthday.


You can blow out your birthday candles today, but I hope that the flame of our love never goes out. Happy birthday.


Your birthday is just another excuse for me to shower you with kisses, love, and affection. Happy birthday to my sweetheart.


Having you by my side has been such a gift to me. Happy birthday, have fun opening up all of your presents.




It is your birthday but you are still looking young as ever. Happy birthday, my love.


The day you were born is a day I will never forget. It is the day that I realized that I could love another person more than I thought was possible. Happy birthday, I love you with all my heart.


I still can’t believe how much you have grown since the first moment that I held you as a baby in my arms. You have grown into someone that I am very proud to call my son/daughter. Happy birthday.


Each passing year is bittersweet because I am in awe of the person that you have become but I will always remember you as my little boy/girl. Happy birthday!


Your birthday is a special day for all of us because it is the day that we really became a family. Happy birthday.


Happy birthday to the best son that I could ever ask for.


Happy birthday to the best, sweetest daughter in the world.


If we do not say it enough, today we wanted to let you know what a gift you are to us. Happy birthday to a wonderful son/daughter.


You are our greatest joy. We wish you a wonderful birthday that makes you as happy as you have made us. With every day that passes by, you have become more than just a twinkle in my eye. Happy birthday to a wonderful son/daughter.


You are very special and your day should be just that. Happy birthday to my daughter.


The most amazing daughter in the world deserves the best birthday. Happy birthday to the light of my life.


Happy birthday to the sweetest daughter that a parent could ever hope for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check This Top searching Topics

No comments:

Post a Comment